Just why?

Sunday, November 20, 2016 Nas 0 Comments


Aside from my third finger, here’s another thing for you peasants.
Assholes.

I didn't know I would encounter these kind of people and I hate to say this but those people are the reason I have trust issues nowadays.

For you to mindlessly speak & act,
For you to lead the isolation period of one,
For you to think that you're good enough that you looked down on others,
How low are you trying to go though?

Just because you know something so well,
Just because you’re a pro in what-ever-you-have-been-doing,
Just because you stayed in the field longer than anyone else,
That doesn't mean you can act all mighty & with that snobbish attitude of yours, rot in hell will you?

Unless you’re registered under the bipolar disorder’s patient, I wouldn't have the need to care but since I’ll be working with these bipolar attitudes of my co-workers, it ain't getting any better.
Why can’t human stay to be kind towards each other? Be cooperative instead trying to bring each other’s down? Compliment more rather than letting jealousy take over?
Just why?

Because you’re human, that’s why?
Was I ever like that? Did I ever acted haughty to you guys that the cycle is repeating now?

Isolation is never a small matter. It never was. 
Try experiencing it once. 
You're leaving a deep scar on em. 

For a former introvert to be exposed in this kind of world, I feel you guys out there.


Let’s just stay in our room; cooped with the smell of books & hot chocolate. Don’t forget our plushies as well.

I wish I could speak to anyone over here, but I got no one. 
Irene. Aina. Twinnie. How I wish any of you were there, right in front of me.
Furthermore, my type of language aren't openly accepted over here lol

0 comments: