Meh.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 Nas 0 Comments

How does a bad day fall upon you?

Mine was the worst for this month.
I don't even know how to react nor to think of any solution.
Is it better to burst out loudly or to crouch at the nearest corner available?
I prefer the latter.

Since I'm not in the mood to recap on what had happened, maka kita lupakan ajaaaaaa.

SO! I was planning to write on saturday but since I had other things to do so here I am, smashing mah keyboard on sunday. I was at Irene's house yesterday but since she had to entertain a lot of people, I was (kinda) left by myself being an awkward potato surrounded by all those mankind. I don't fancy crowd, you would've known by now as you read my blog's title.

Well, the climax was when I said to Irene "I have something to tell you"
And she went excited of course (she thought I was getting married lmfao)
"Okay what? I've been dying to know!"
"Weeeeeell, I'm going to move out this month"
"...."
"...."

I swear we were staring into each other's eyes as they went glassy and all crystal-looking 
Meh, it wasn't that long for a drama.
She went inside to get us napkins. Passing one to me as she cursed me out hahahaha.
But thankyou babygirl for the invitation!  


I had to ditch work today. Felt so sore & sick. By rate, it's uh 3/10 I think
Not to mention the paleness though. Sigh

What's interesting in my life this day ey...?
Oh! I met this newbie (sort of haha) that I could speak comfortably other than Aina & Irene
It was a pleasing encounter and even though this lad is younger than me, I'm far from wise and rational hahahaha. Hashtag siscuba.


I met two new friends anyway. Irene was busy so these lads were the ones helped me out of my loner-situation. Fauzie wasn't able to come so I had to be by myself sobs.


Say Hi Irene! And the green one used to work at my current workplace & we still got the chance to meet till now hek hek. Kudos to Abang Malek (ex fresh department at Aeon also :p) for taking the picture. Maaf bang sorok gambar. Hahaha


I actually don't really like big pictures tapi the template wouldn't make it small.. Gambar jadi gedabak ai iz so sad ah laik diz :(

0 comments: